Country Pursuits takes you out of the city and into the country where you can try your hand at duck herding, clay pigeon shooting, archery or even dune buggy driving. It’s an adrenaline-filled day which get’s you back to nature. Tweed jackets are optional!
Offering an extensive choice of activities, with driving, shooting, team tasks and a finale, all at the destination of your choice! It’s a jam-packed day filled with all sorts of activities.
Please be aware that whilst we can transport all of our equipment, not all venues can accommodate certain activities.
- Venue assistance
- All necessary safety equipment
- Full equipment instruction and safety briefing
- Professional, experienced, friendly and fully trained instructors
- Full Event Management and continuity on the day
- Presentation and medals for individuals and the winning team
- Duration half day between 2.5 and 4.5 hours activity time
- Duration full day between 4 and 6 hours activity time
- Site visits
- Eventwise travel and subsistence
- Event management
- £20m Public and Product Liability Insurance