This informative, light-hearted and fun introduction to Champagne tasting and sparkling wine is a great stand alone, or an add-on to an existing event. It works well as a pre-dinner activity, networking task or part of team building at the end of the day.
Each guest receives a glass of fizz on arrival. The educational element is guised in interactive tasting games which involves all the guests and are is taught by experts in the industry. Then comes the blind tasting, guests must decide which is Cava, Prosecco, non-alcoholic sparkling wine, Champagne or vintage Champagne.
Finally it’s the marketing pitch, guests are asked to sell their bottle of fizz – complete with brand name, unique selling points, region and tasting notes.
- An average of 3 glasses served per person
- Tasting lesson and blind tasting
- Expert in the industry running the event
- Eventwise travel and subsistence
- Event management
- £20m Public and Product Liability Insurance