Learning, networking, fun, shared experiences
What better way to learn to make pizza than at Bread Ahead, in the heart of Borough Market, London’s largest and oldest food market.
This is a truly unique activity where you and your guests will receive an allowance to roam around the market and purchase ingredients to make your perfect pizza. You will be given a certain time to return to the bakery, so make sure you pick you ingredients quickly and wisely.
You will then learn to make a pizza using your own ingredients by the professional pizza making expert. Not only that, you will learn to make delicious garlic dough balls.
At the end of your event, you and your guests are able to enjoy your mouth-watering pizza and garlic dough balls.
- Hire of a bakery in Borough Market
- Pizza and dough ball making
- Allowance for ingredients
- Professional pizza making expert
- Site visits
- Eventwise travel and subsistence
- Event Management
- £20m Public and Product Liability Insurance